Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday’s Quote

“If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, what is the significance of a clean desk?” Laurence J. Peter

hbx-classic-office-beautiful-view-1110-DesignerVisions19-de-9367402

I have little pockets of disorganization left in my home. Most of the bigger projects have been accomplished, such as the garage, organization of the home office files and the like. But the little pockets of disorganization annoy me on a daily bases. So… to conquer the annoying little pockets, I am committing to cleaning out one cupboard, one closet, one self a day until these pockets are finished!! So today, is the pantry. Both boys arrived home yesterday from college and that means I have to keep food in the house! and a lot of it. After a major shopping at Trader Joe’s yesterday, (and by the way even the check out girl at TJ in Albuquerque told me that “you guys in Las Cruces need to start a letter writing campaign to finally get a store in LC” duhh, we’ve been trying, I have to stay more organized in the food department.

9 comments:

  1. Good for you (with the organization)! I am constantly doing the same. Where does this stuff come from? My daughter just moved back for the summer and so did my married daughter AND her husband! He just got a job a couple hours away and she is still working and wants to have the baby here.... so he is commuting and we have a full house! The food ... oh how I can relate to this post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciating for the work which i have seen here is remarkable and key to do work as same as it is nearer to society. Please visit our web page buyassignmentservice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been asked several times on how to decide whether to book in advance or wait for a deal in the last minute. The answer mostly depends on how flexible you are, how often the particular cruise you want takes place, and how popular it is. Here are some tips on deciding when to go after a last minute deal.
    http://custompaperwritings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way this has been presented and also the information given. This will help a lot as we do my homework math.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I am olivia crew as an “Academic Writer” in Livewebtutors.The above post has given reliable and genuine information about Assignment Help Australia. Looking forward to avail their eminent services.
    visit now:- CDR Report writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is something very important to understand, I really appreciate your efforts to share such information. Here I am also sharing some information that might be useful for students looking for Assignment Help , in various subjects like, MATLAB Assignment Help , or Matlab Assignment Help Online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This information can be used for analysis purpose in above field. Being a Matlab Helper, I provide Matlab Assignment Help to students all across the globe. We provide the optimistic results by team of our top Matlab Assignment Experts

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the costumes are made with high-end quality material. These outfits are based on Cosplay costumes, Celebrity Beth Dutton Blue Coat outfits, video-game characters, and cool superheroes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope to hear more of your requests and concerns as we continue on our path towards full customer satisfaction and a successful launch. beth dutton blue coat

    ReplyDelete